The State Cookie of New Mexico!
A traditional Spanish cookie, flavored with anise seed, cinnamon and sugar
Flavored with anise seed, cinnamon, and sugar, these shortbread-like traditional Spanish cookies are baked in the small batches to a perfect golden finish, just as New Mexico grandmothers have done for centuries. Since biscochitos ("bizcochitos") are the Official Cookie of the State of New Mexico, only the finest all-natural ingredients will do: no preservatives, animal by-products, artificial flavors or colors, or tropical oils are used in this classic recipe.
- "Nobody can eat just 10!"
- Sizes: Choose from 10 oz. (283g) foil bag of Bizco-Bites (bite-sized cookies) or 20 oz. (566g) clear plastic tray with approx. 25 1.25" cookies
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, vegetable shortening, granulated sugar, water, chicken eggs, whole anise seed, baking powder, milk powder, cinnamon, salt
- Shipping weights: 1.6 lbs. and 2.0 lbs., respectively
- To order: Click the pictures at left to enlarge them; then select the size of package from the drop-down list above and press the 'Add to Cart' button