An award-winning coffee unique to the Southwest!
Gourmet coffee with real New Mexico piñon nuts roasted right in
The nuts from the cones of the piñon tree have been a crunchy snack and protein source for New Mexicans for generations. In the early 1990's, New Mexico Piñon Coffee Company of Albuquerque became the first commercial operation to successfully combine piñon nuts with medium roast coffee during the roasting process. Now their coffee is one of the top-selling New Mexico food products.
- Click the More Info tab to learn more about New Mexico Pinon Coffee
- To order, select the size, caffeination and grind from the drop-down list above, then press the "Add to Cart" button
- All varieties available pre-ground for auto-drip coffeemakers; larger sizes available in whole bean
- Pinon Regular available in: 2 lb. Ground, 2 lb. Whole Bean, 1 lb., and 8 oz. Ground
- Pinon Decaf available in: 1 lb. Ground, 1 lb. Whole Bean, and 8 oz. Ground
- Also available: Mexican Spiced Chocolate flavor, a 5-flavor gift pack, Pinon Cocoa, and other pinon-flavored food products.